Criminal Record Checks
- If you require a criminal record check for a volunteer position, there is no fee for this service.
- Print and complete but DO NOT SIGN a copy of the application. Bring the completed form, along with a letter from the volunteer organization (on the organizations letterhead) to the Bathurst Police Station between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm, from Monday to Friday, for processing.
- DO NOT SIGN the application. It must be witnessed at the time it is brought to the Bathurst Police Force.
For Schools, Employers, etc.
- There is a $25.00 fee if the criminal record check is for anything other than volunteer work.
- Print and complete but DO NOT SIGN a copy of the application and bring it to the Bathurst Police Force between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm, Monday to Friday, for processing.
- DO NOT SIGN the application. This process must be witnessed at the time that it is brought to the police station.
Copies of the Criminal Records Check application forms can also be picked up, and completed, at the Bathurst Police Force station. The document is also linked below.
Please note that only residents of the City of Bathurst have access to this service from the Bathurst Police Force. If you live outside of the City, you must make your application to the police service that serves your community.