Generally, Bathurst City Council holds a regular monthly Committee of the Whole meeting, usually on the second Monday of the month at 6:30p.m., and a regular public meeting usually on the third Monday of the Month at 6:30p.m., in Council chambers at City Hall, located at 150 St. George Street.
Extraordinary meetings of Council may be called throughout the course of the year.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
Dated: Monday April 12, 2021
Members of the public wishing to attend Public Meetings of Bathurst City Council must take note of the following:
- FACEMASKS: Wearing of facemasks mandatory;
- CAPACITY: On account of COVID-19 directives, PUBLIC CAPACITY IS STRONGLY LIMITED. Priority for access to meetings will be based on the following:
- Individuals scheduled to make a presentation to Council;
- Individuals scheduled to speak Council;
- Individuals who have a specific interest in one or more elements on the agenda;
- Individuals who have general interest in Council proceedings.
To view Council meetings
Citizens can view Public meetings of Bathurst City Council (live or recorded) on the following platforms: