G.I.S. Technician / Junior Planner
The G.I.S. Technician / Junior Planner assumes the following tasks:
- Performs work related to Planning and Development for the Planning department and Engineering Services;
- Creates and maintains Geographic Information Systems (GIS) databases;
- Provides GIS training and technical support to City department;
- Compiles data including aerial photography, survey notes, records, reports, and original maps to ensure completeness and accuracy;
- Acts as liaison between consultants, the City and the public;
- Provides as-built information for capital projects upon request;
- Provides sketches and diagrams subject to the approval for the Director of Engineering Services and modifies plans.
For more detailed information, download the linked document below.