Municipal Growth Manager
The City of Bathurst is now accepting applications for the above-mentioned position.
- Under the responsibility of the CAO, the Municipal Growth Manager plans, supervises and evaluates the activities and personnel of the departments/services under his/her responsibility.
- He/she is responsible for the implementation of the Economic Development Action Plan, plans and strategies for land use planning and municipal infrastructure development planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- He/she manages municipal by-laws implications related to land use planning including residential, commercial, institutional and industrial development.
- He/she manages and implements environmental programs and projects with a view to sustainable development and municipal environmental concerns.
- He/she is responsible for actively applying for any applicable grants and funding opportunities and ensures proper follow-through of these grants/funding opportunities.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in confidence) on or before Friday June 5th, 2020.