- Statutory duties as outlined in Municipalities Act
- Reviews pending legislation
- Assists in the research and drafting of policies and by-laws
- Responsible for record keeping for Council and committees
- Assists in the preparation of press releases
- Responsible for all official documents and correspondence issued by the City.
- Communicates resolutions and decisions of Council
For appointments with the Mayor, applications for taxi and vendor licenses, poster permits, and tag days, contact the City Clerk's office.
City Clerk: Wanda St-Laurent
Executive Assistant / Assistant City Clerk: Gaétane Richardson
Fax : (506) 548-0581
E-mail : City@Bathurst.ca